Marlborough Public Schools Athletics
Marlborough Public Schools strives to promote athletic activities that are integral to education, providing opportunities that support and extend academic learning. Athletics provide opportunities for physical fitness, collaborative goal-setting and achievement, character and leadership development, and more. Teams and seasons include (depending on grade level):
- Fall: Cheerleading, cross country, field hockey, football, golf, soccer and girls' volleyball.
- Winter: Basketball, cheerleading, gymnastics, ice hockey, indoor track and wrestling.
- Spring: Baseball, lacrosse, softball, tennis, track and boys' volleyball.
Student eligibility/school requirements for physicals:
All students must have written proof of a valid physical examination signed by a physician prior to participation in High School Athletics. A physical exam covers the student for 13 months from the exam date. A student’s eligibility will terminate once a physical has reached the 13 month limit. Interim notes are not acceptable.
Information & Resources:
Below are links to forms, policies, school athletic webpages, resources and more. For additional information, contact MPS Athletic Director Jeff Rudzinsky
at email@example.com or at (508) 460-3500, ext. 7410.
- Link to Whitcomb Middle School Athletics Page
- Link to Marlborough High School Athletics Page
- Link to Marlborough Athletics Online Registration Page
- Link to Marlborough's Midland Wachusett League Schedule
- Link to Marlboropanthers.com
- Link to Marlborough All Sports Booster Club
Opioid Misuse Prevention and Student Athletes