MPS Early Childhood Center Preschool Registration Information
Registration for the Marlborough Early Childhood Center 2024-2025 school year will begin Monday, February 6, 2024 and end April 26, 2024. Registrations received after April 26, 2024, will automatically go on the waitlist.
The Marlborough Early Childhood Center uses a lottery system for admitting students into ECC classes. To qualify for the lottery, parents or guardians must complete ALL the registration materials. Once all the paperwork is completed, your child will be entered into the lottery. IF YOUR CHILD IS CURRENTLY ENROLLED, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REGISTER THEM AGAIN. We will be asking you to pick a session preference(AM, PM, Full-Day). Reminder, full-day options are just for students in the PK1 program
- Registration documents must be completed in full and can be returned to the ECC between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday (except holidays).
- Parents or guardians who submit completed registration documents by April 26, 2024, will be contacted in May with an appointment time to bring their child to the ECC for an academic and developmental screening.
The age timeline for each program is below:
PK3: Must be 2.9 years old by 8/31/2024
PK2: Must be 3.0 years old by 8/31/2024
PK1: Must be 4.0 years old by 8/31/2024
About the Marlborough Early Childhood Center Preschool Programs
The Marlborough Early Childhood Center (MECC) is an integrated preschool program serving both special needs and general education students. Classes are taught by highly qualified teachers who are certified in the areas of early childhood education and special education. Support staff, such as paraeducators and behavior techs, and related service providers are also certified for classroom work.
- Bus transportation is only available to students with special needs who qualify for it; most parents are responsible for their ECC students’ transportation to and from school.
Questions regarding the preschool program and lottery can be directed to ECC at (508) 460-3503.
Registration forms and documents:
New Student Registration Packet - COMPLETE ALL.
- Required Document Information (birth certificate, physical examination, immunizations, proof of residency)
- Student Data and Registration Form
- Parent and Family Information Form
- Home Language Assessment Form
- Student Health Questionnaire
- Residency Affidavit for Landlord/Shared Tenancies
- Release of Information Form
Additional Forms & Information.