MPS Early Childhood Center Preschool Registration Information
Registration for the Marlborough Early Childhood Center 2021-2022 school year will begin Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2020 and end Friday, April 16, 2021. (Registrations received after April 16, 2021, will automatically go on the waitlist).
Due to space/enrollment constraints, the Marlborough Early Childhood Center uses a lottery system for admitting students into ECC classes. To qualify for the lottery, parents must complete ALL registration materials at the bottom of this page.
- Registration documents must be completed in full and can be returned to the ECC between 8 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Monday through Friday (except holidays) now through April 16, 2021.
- Parents who have submitted completed registration documents by the April 16, 2021 deadline will be contacted sometime in late April or early May with an appointment time to bring their preschooler to the ECC for pre-admission academic and developmental screening.
Questions? Call the ECC at (508) 460-3503.
About the Marlborough Early Childhood Center Preschool Programs
The Marlborough Early Childhood Center (MECC) is an integrated preschool program serving both special needs and general education students. Classes are taught by highly qualified teachers who are certified in the areas of early childhood education and special education. Support staff, such as paraeducators and behavior techs, and related service providers also are certified for classroom work.
- Bus transportation is only available to students with special needs who qualify for it; most parents are responsible for their ECC students’ transportation to and from school.
Questions regarding the preschool program and lottery can be directed to MECC at (508) 460-3503.
Registration forms and documents:
New Student Registration Packet - COMPLETE ALL.
- Required Document Information (birth certificate, physical examination, immunizations, proofs of residency)
- Student Data and Registration Form
- Parent and Family Information Form
- Home Language Assessment Form
- Student Health Questionnaire
- Residency Affidavit for Landlord/Shared Tenancies
- Release of Information Form
Additional Forms & Information.