Marlborough is extremely grateful to our education, business and industry, and community partnerships. Strengthening the STEM pipeline by exposing all students to a rigorous 21st century learning experience and providing them with the skills essential for college and career requires a commitment on the part of all aspects of our community and region.
Our partnership opportunities span an array of activities, including (but not limited to):
- Consultations and mentorships with extracurricular clubs and organizations such as the Real World Design Challenge and the Business and Professionals of
- America club.
- STEM coursework tutoring.
- STEM project teams consultations.
- Science and Engineering Fair and STEM Expo judging.
- Career panel discussions, job shadowing, mentorships, and internships.
- Job interview preparation.
- Schools-to-career inspiration for students, families and community members.
Framingham State University is our original STEM Early College High School higher education partner. FSU serves as our college readiness partner, hosting campus visits as early as 7th grade. Our ongoing relationship with FSU provides us with university-level perspectives, resources and supports.
Quinsigamond Community College: In late 2015, Marlborough was pleased to formalize a partnership with QCC that could change the way all Marlborough High Schools students look at college. Dual-enrollment offerings that could net future MHS students as many as 27 transferrable college credits by graduation at not cost, reduced post-graduation college tuition rates, industry-leading courses, and more await MHS students thanks to this progressive partnership.
Business, Industry and Community Organizations
Marlborough Public Schools thanks the many businesses that have contributed time, money, technology and other resources to support our efforts to create a cutting-edge STEM learning environment.