Marlborough ECC Home & School Connection
There is no better way to get involved in what is happening at the ECC!
Welcome to the new MECC Home and School Connection web page! We are a nonprofit group comprised of parents and ECC staff dedicated to improving the educational experiences of all students at the Early Childhood Center. Our goal is to complement the school curriculum with additional opportunities for parents, teachers and students to learn, socialize, communicate and grow. We strive to encourage interaction between home and school.
What does the Home and School Connection do?
- We organize and fund cultural art programs and social events for our ECC students.
- We sponsor three special events throughout the year. (The Scarecrow Festival in October, March Madness in March, and the Ice Cream Social in June.)
- We provide volunteers for various school events, such as Read Across America Day.
- We sponsor four cultural events throughout the school year.
- We coordinate fund-raising.
- We coordinate and staff the Scholastic Book Fairs throughout the year.
- We volunteer in the ECC workroom and the 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten program.
Please like us on Facebook for more information. We meet at the Marlborough Early Childhood Center, 17 Washington Street.