MPS Early Childhood Center Preschool Registration Information
Registration for the Marlborough Early Childhood Center 2021-2022 school year will begin Monday, Nov. 15, 2021 and end Friday, February 18, 2022. (Registrations received after February 18, 2022, will automatically go on the waitlist).
Due to space/enrollment constraints, the Marlborough Early Childhood Center uses a lottery system for admitting students into ECC classes. To qualify for the lottery, parents must complete ALL registration materials at the bottom of this page. Once all paperwork is completed your child will be entered into the lottery. IF YOUR CHILD IS CURRENTLY ENROLLED, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REGISTER THEM AGAIN. We will be asking you to pick a session preference(AM, PM, Full-Day). Reminder, Full-Day options are just for students in the PK1 program
- Registration documents must be completed in full and can be returned to the ECC between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday (except holidays) now through February 18, 2022.
- Parents who have submitted completed registration documents by the February 18, 2022 deadline will be contacted sometime in March with an appointment time to bring their preschooler to the ECC for pre-admission academic and developmental screening.
The age timeline for each program is below:
PK3: Must be 2.9 years old by 8/31/2022
PK2: Must be 3.0 years old by 8/31/2022
PK1: Must be 4.0 years old by 8/31/2022
About the Marlborough Early Childhood Center Preschool Programs
The Marlborough Early Childhood Center (MECC) is an integrated preschool program serving both special needs and general education students. Classes are taught by highly qualified teachers who are certified in the areas of early childhood education and special education. Support staff, such as paraeducators and behavior techs, and related service providers also are certified for classroom work.
- Bus transportation is only available to students with special needs who qualify for it; most parents are responsible for their ECC students’ transportation to and from school.
Questions regarding the preschool program and lottery can be directed to ECC at (508) 460-3503.
Registration forms and documents:
New Student Registration Packet - COMPLETE ALL.
- Required Document Information (birth certificate, physical examination, immunizations, proofs of residency)
- Student Data and Registration Form
- Parent and Family Information Form
- Home Language Assessment Form
- Student Health Questionnaire
- Residency Affidavit for Landlord/Shared Tenancies
- Release of Information Form
Additional Forms & Information.