Transcript Requests

How to request a Transcript

  • For former / current MHS students / alumnus needing their high school transcript for College Applications, Education Verification, Business or Military Requests

    A signed letter of authorization requesting the release of an alumni transcript must be sent to the Guidance Department via mail or fax.  Click on this link to complete the Transcript Request Form

    No fees are involved. Please allow 1 week to process a request.

    No copies of high school diplomas are available. If you received a GED, please call the Massachusetts Department of  Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) direct at 781-338-3000, Extension 6621.

    No SAT, ACT or AP scores are available.  We are not able to provide you with your GPA or Class Rank.  

    If you need your SAT, AP, or ACT scores, you must contact the CollegeBoard and ACT directly at:  SAT scores or ACT Scores