Contact: Ms. Karen Rae, District Education Center (NOT MHS)
firstname.lastname@example.org; 508-460-3509 x13800
NOTE: Currently all Scholarship Applications are inactive. You will receive notification when Scholarships are made active in Naviance. The applications are currently being updated and may change or be canceled as we continue throughout the school year.
Scholarship applications are accessed through your Naviance account. Applications that are available are awarded through the generous support of local Marlborough families and businesses. We do not support nor advertise National Scholarships unless directed by Administration. Students/Families are free to research and access additional programs on their own.
All communication about Scholarship applications is sent through the Naviance email system.
To access applications online:
- Log into your Naviance account
- Go to the “Colleges” tab at the very top of your home page
- Under the “Scholarship & Money” column, select “Scholarship Search”
- List of applications here
- Click directly on title of application or box “See Full Details” to read and access app form. Read brief description here.
- In order to see all that is available, click on “Load More” at the bottom of the screen.
- You may also check the box for several scholarships you are interested in and click “Favorite” to generate your own list (this list is found under “Favorite Scholarships” under “Scholarship & Money” column mentioned above.
- Download and print the application found under “How to Apply” or go to website listed.
- Follow directions and deadlines on each application.
Most applications are not fillable forms. They must be downloaded and printed to be completed. If you need a hardcopy, please let the Guidance Dept, or Ms. Rae know.
Application award amounts may vary upon graduation per committee mandates.
If you have any issues or questions, please contact Ms. Rae via email: email@example.com