Sgt. Charles J. Jaworek School's mission is as follows:
"Jaworek School-Whatever it Takes"
Sgt. Charles J. Jaworek School's vision is as follows:
"Success Side by Side: Engaging Families and Empowering Students"
- We believe that all of our students can achieve at a high level.
- We believe that high standards of performance are expected for all students and staff.
- We believe in high expectations and current research based academic programs that ensure a consistent classroom environment where learning experiences can address the gifts, talents and special needs of every student.
- We believe that data, assessments and student achievements should be utilized to drive instruction and to inform, and solicit community support.
- We believe that learning is a life long experience. In order to maximize opportunities, Jaworek School will provide extension and enrichment programs, which address student’s needs and maximize the use of our state of the art facility and technology.
- We believe that our school culture should be founded upon a collaboration of parents, teachers, administrators, students, business and community members focusing on providing a safe and secure learning environment.
Together we shape the future of our city by leading the learning so that each child may fulfill his or her potential.