Welcome to the Marlborough Public Schools
Registration & Parent Outreach Center!
1 LT. Charles W. Whitcomb School
25 Union Street, Marlborough, MA 01752
Phone: (508) 460-3594 • Fax: (508) 460-3597
Gabriella Innella, Registrar
Registrar Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
Translation Services: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
Mirella Coelho, Registrar
Please call 508-460-3506 x3334 if you have any questions.
To be directed to the Kindergarten Registration page, please select the link to the left.
Parents and guardians who need to register students grades K-12 who are new to the Marlborough Public Schools can stop by the center between 8:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. A registrar will help complete the necessary registration paperwork and make copies of any documents needed to process the registration.
Also available at the center:
- Interpretation/translation services.
- Districtwide student program and opportunities information.
- The Registration & Parent Outreach Center is located at Whitcomb School, 25 Union Street, in the back entrance (off Bolton Street).
Contact the center at (508) 460-3594, or e-mail RegistrationOutreach@mps-edu.org.
If you are planning to register a child, you can access the registration documents and forms currently being used and get a head start on completing the information and collecting the required documentation listed below in the "New Student Registration Packet."
Registration forms and documents:
New Student Registration Packet (grades 1-12) - COMPLETE ALL.
- Required Document Information (birth certificate, physical examination, immunizations, proofs of residency)
- Student Data and Reigstration Form (nonfillable)
- Parent and Family Information Form
- School Year Transportation Information Form
- Home Language Survey Form
- Student Health Questionnaire
- Residency Affidavit for Landlord/Shared Tenancies
- Release of Information Form
Additional Forms & Information
- Dental exam
- Elementary school of attendance by Street Name / by School (updated 5/11/17)
- NOTE: Changes have been made to Boston Post Road East effective August 30, 2017
For detailed information about Kindergarten Registration, visit our Kindergarten Registration webpage.