Welcome to the Marlborough Public Schools
Registration & Parent Outreach Center!
Whitcomb Middle School
25 Union Street, Marlborough, MA 01752
Phone: (508) 460-3594 • Fax: (508) 460-3597
Pollyana De Paula, Registrar
Registrar Hours: 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
Translation Services: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
Parents and guardians who need to register students grades K-12 who are new to the Marlborough Public Schools can stop by the center between 8 a.m. and 1"30 p.m. Monday through Friday when school is in session. A registrar will help them complete the necessary registration paperwork and make copies of any documents needed to process the registration.
Additionally, the district is implementing a new online registration system, and parents/guardians who visit the center soon will be able to register students online using the computers at the center. The online system will guide parents through the process, and the registrar will be on hand to help with any questions. This will expedite the registration process and minimize transcriptional errors.
Eventually, all MPS parents will be able to update information – change of phone, new address, change of e-mail address – using the online system as well. Also being phased in is an online student fee payment system. Details will be shared with parents once these functions are available.
Also available at the center:
- Interpretation/translation services.
- Parent trainings and information sessions.
- Districtwide student program and opportunities information.
- The Registration & Parent Outreach Center is located at Whitcomb Middle School, 25 Union Street, in the back entrance (off Bolton Street).
Contact the center at (508) 460-3594, or e-mail RegistrationOutreach@mps-edu.org.
If you are planning to register a child, you can access the registration documents and forms currently being used and get a head start on completing the information and collecting the required documentation listed below in the "New Student Registration Packet."
Registration forms and documents:
New Student Registration Packet (grades 1-12) - COMPLETE ALL.
- Required Document Information (birth certificate, physical examination, immunizations, proofs of residency)
- Student Data and Registration Form
- Parent and Family Information Form
- School Year Transportation Information Form
- Home Language Assessment Form
- Student Health Questionnaire
- Residency Affidavit for Landlord/Shared Tenancies
- Release of Information Form
Additional Forms & Information
- Dental exam
- Elementary school of attendance by Street Name / by School (updated 5/11/17)
- NOTE: Changes have been made to Boston Post Road East effective August 30, 2017
For detailed information about Kindergarten Registration, visit our Kindergarten Registration webpage.