Welcome to the Marlborough Public Schools
Registration & Parent Outreach Center!
1 LT. Charles W. Whitcomb School
25 Union Street, Marlborough, MA 01752
Phone: (508) 460-3594 • Fax: (508) 460-3597
Gabriella Innella, Registrar
Mirella Coelho, Kindergarten Registrar
Registrar Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
Translation Services: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
Parents and guardians who need to register students grades K-12 who are new to the Marlborough Public Schools can stop by the center between 8:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. A registrar will help complete the necessary registration paperwork and make copies of any documents needed to process the registration.
Also available at the center:
- Interpretation/translation services.
- Districtwide student program and opportunities information.
- The Registration & Parent Outreach Center is located at Whitcomb School, 25 Union Street, in the back entrance (off Bolton Street).
Contact the center at (508) 460-3594, or e-mail RegistrationOutreach@mps-edu.org.
If you are planning to register a child, you can access the registration documents and forms currently being used and get a head start on completing the information and collecting the required documentation listed below in the "New Student Registration Packet."
Registration forms and documents:
New Student Registration Packet (grades 1-12) - COMPLETE ALL.
- Required Document Information (birth certificate, physical examination, immunizations, proofs of residency)
- Student Data and Reigstration Form (nonfillable)
- Parent and Family Information Form
- School Year Transportation Information Form
- Home Language Survey Form
- Student Health Questionnaire
- Residency Affidavit for Landlord/Shared Tenancies
- Release of Information Form
Additional Forms & Information
- Dental exam
- Elementary school of attendance by Street Name / by School (updated 5/11/17)
- NOTE: Changes have been made to Boston Post Road East effective August 30, 2017
For detailed information about Kindergarten Registration, visit our Kindergarten Registration webpage.