Welcome to the Marlborough Public Schools
Registration & Parent Outreach Center!
1 LT. Charles W. Whitcomb School
25 Union Street, Marlborough, MA 01752
Phone: (508) 460-3594 • Fax: (508) 460-3597
For Online Student Registration, please click on the link below and follow the prompts.
Once all online forms are complete, please email Gabi Innella to set up an appointment to bring all original
documents and finalize the registration process.
Grades K-12 Séries K-12 Grados K-12
Gabriella Innella, Registrar
Required Document Information, Landlord Affidavit (birth certificate, physical examination, immunizations, proofs of residency)
Mirella Coelho, Registrar
To be directed to the Kindergarten Registration page, please select the link to the left
Registrar Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
Translation Services: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
Parents and guardians having difficulty with the online registry and need to register students grades K-12 who are new to the Marlborough Public Schools can stop by the center between 8:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. A registrar will help complete the necessary registration paperwork and make copies of any documents needed to process the registration.
Also available at the center:
- Interpretation/translation services.
- Districtwide student program and opportunities information.
- The Registration & Parent Outreach Center is located at Whitcomb School, 25 Union Street, in the back entrance (off Bolton Street).
Contact the center at (508) 460-3594, or e-mail RegistrationOutreach@mps-edu.org.
Registration forms and documents:
- Are all now available on our online registration link above.
Additional Forms & Information
- Dental exam
- Elementary school of attendance by Street Name / by School (updated 5/11/17)
- NOTE: Changes have been made to Boston Post Road East effective August 30, 2017
For detailed information about Kindergarten Registration, visit our Kindergarten Registration webpage.