7:30 PM School Committee meeting
9:30 AM - 10:30 AM Superintendent & District Parent Council Mtg
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM Kindergarten Make-up Registration
We all know that our children don't need to eat all the candy that they collect during Halloween. That's why Dental Associates has implemented an "Operation Gratitude" program. Click here to read how you can earn money for unopened candy.
Marlborough Public Schools is excited to announce that our mobile app now features our new district logo. If you haven't already downloaded the MPS app, it's easy and fast. Simply click here to follow the directions.
If you have already downloaded the MPS app, please update the app with the district's new logo. Simply go to the App Store on your cell phone and click the "Updates" icon in the far right corner. Once you do this, a screen will appear with any pending updates. Click on the word "update" next to the Marlborough Public Schools icon. That's it! Please be assured that no content has changed on the mobile app since adding our new logo.
MPS is committed to keeping you updated on school news and events, so keep connected by using the Marlborough Public Schools mobile app!
Dear MPS Families,
As the summer comes to an end, we wanted to share some helpful information with you regarding school bus transportation for the upcoming 2017-18 school year.
· New Routes have been posted on our website and found on each school under "Students and Families" and under "Bus Routes/Transportation"
· Before requesting an adjustment to an existing stop, please review our helpful transportation FAQ. This document is available in three languages and helps establish the guidelines we use when making decisions to adjust bus stop locations.
· Approved adjustments will not go into effect until September 22nd, 2017.
· Your contact for all transportation requests/concerns is District Transportation Coordinator Dan Riley. Please contact Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· North Reading Transportation is our contracted provider for transportation services. You can contact NRT at 978-562-5186.
Frequently Asked Questions below
At the Jaworek School all of our students will be given opportunities to Explore, Experience and Excel, ensuring success for all in our global society.