MPS Kindergarten Registration for the 2017-18 School Year
All children living in Marlborough who will turn 5 years old on or before August 31 are eligible for tuition-free, all day kindergarten. There are no exceptions regarding entrance age requirements. There is no half-day kindergarten offered at MPS.
Kindergarten Registration will take place at the Registration and Parent Outreach Center, located at 25 Union Street (please use the entrance off of Bolton Street, back parking lot, door #1). The Registration Center is open for incoming Kindergarten registrations Monday – Friday between the hours of 9:00am – 1:00pm.
Listed below are the documents needed to register your child. Please call 508-460-3594 if you have any questions.
NOTE: To register your child for the 2016/2017 school year, please visit the district's Registration Parent Outreach Center. You will need to complete the seven forms below.
- Kindergarten Registration Information Sheet English Kindergarten Registration in English / Portuguese Kindergarten Registration/ Spanish Kindergarten Registration (Updated 1/31/17)
- Kindergarten Data Sheet (Updated 4/19/17)
- MPS PK-12 Student Registration and Data form
- MPS Parent and Family Information
- MPS School Year Transportation form
- MPS Home Language Assessment Survey
- MPS Student Health Questionnaire
Below are other MPS documents that may be used/needed during the registration process:
- Dental Exam Form
- MA Caregiver Authorization Affidavit Education & Health Care Form
- Military Family Status Form
- Day Care Affidavit for Transportation Services
- Kidsborough Before- and After-School Program
Excited children and happy families registering their children for Kindergarten