SCRIP Fundraiser 2017-2018
The SCRIP gift card program is an opportunity to support Richer PTO simply by purchasing gift cards to your favorite stores. SCRIP offers cards to more than 700 retailers and can be used to purchase food, gas, clothing, movie tickets and other everyday essentials.
Here's how it works:
- Gift cards are purchased through the SCRIP program at face value.
- The PTO buys the gift cards at 3-15% less than face value depending on the retailer.
- The difference is an instant profit for Richer PTO
- Families use the gift cards for all their shopping needs and the fundraiser has begun!
There are two ways to order SCRIP:
- Paper order:
- Fill out the order form.
- Write a check for the total amount made payable to Richer PTO.
- Send the check and order form to school in an envelope marked Richer PTO Scrip by the due date.
- Order online:
- Register at https://www.shopwithscrip.com.
- Richer School’s enrollment code is BFEC55281818L.
- Create and submit your order.
- Send check to school in an envelope marked Richer PTO Scrip by the due date.
Any questions or help getting started? Please contact Cheryl Crowley, email@example.com.
SCRIP submission dates for the 2017-2018 school year:
- Friday, November 3
- Friday, December 1
- Friday, December 8
- Friday, May 4
- Friday, June 1